With digital SLRs now producing high-quality HD video with the functionality of 35mm lenses, Redrock has developed a system to take advantage of this new technology. DSLRs are obviously built differently than the standard cinema camera, so Redrock’s design has taken away the “awkward” feel of filming with a DSLR and turned it into a complete movie-making experience. The Redrock camera rig allows DSLR users to capture quality HD movies by eliminating camera shake, an otherwise common experience for many users.
The Redrock accessories provide:
- Rock-solid 15mm support system
- Follow focus with 35mm lens gearing for accurate and repeatable focusing
- Swing-away mattebox for light management and easy access to changing lenses
- Shoulder mount and handgrips for steady handheld use
- Support cage for enhanced stability and low angle shot
Camera rig prices range from $195 to $2445 for the most advanced bundle.
Visit the Redrock site for complete details and purchasing information.